Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Really Pissed Off

I think it is safe to say that I'm pretty pissed off. Yesterday, two workers from the salvation army came to my house to pickup somethings we were donating to them. Apparently, while they were backing up into my driveway they ran into the back of my truck. I didnt know this because I was inside the house when they were backing up and they also had the nerve not to tell me they did it when I came outside to help them. Soon after they left, my friend Kelsey came over to play what else but halo. After awhile my mom arrived home and asked us what happened to my truck. I was like what do you mean. She got this goofy look and said someone ran into the back of your truck. So me and Kels went out to check the damage and there was more damage then I thought there would be. We called the cops and there was nothing they could do about it. That will change when I become sheriff. We then called the salvation army and they had their supervisor call us today. He said he spoke with both guys and they denied hitting my truck. So now we have to wait until their insurance company calls us and if they wont fix it then our insurance company is going to go after them. I dont care what happens as long as it gets fixed and I dont have to pay for it. Im just real pissed that the guys said nothing to me when I came out to help them load their truck. I'll try to get so photos up shortly.

No comments: