Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fantasy Football

So I ended up having 3 fantasy football drafts this past weekend and I was pretty happy with the way they turned out. However, I pick one player, Domanic Davis, in two of my leagues and now it looks like he may not even play at all this season. Once again the trash talking was running wild in the two private leagues I'm in. My favorite trash talk was Brandon making fun of Tyler for picking Reggie Bush. This is a keeper league so Reggie Bush is a great pickup. Everyone agreed but Brandon. But what makes this funny is that Brandon picked two spots after Tyler and took Joseph Addai. We laugh because Joseph would have easily been there in the next two rounds. Anyway here is what my teams look like.


Jcrew League: M Hasselbeck, L Fitzgerald, J Walker, Ma Jones, R Brown, C Williams, C Cooley, D Foster, K Barlow, M Barber, D Davis, D Givens, M Anderson, C Bradford, T Henry, Jacksonville

Cobra Kai: M Bulger, J Galloway, M Muhammed, N Burleson, E James, J Lewis, R McMicheal, D Rhodes, E Wilford, D Davis, C Perry, M Booker, L Toefield, W Lundy, C Buckhalter, J Brown, Tampa Bay

Public League: M Bulger, A Boldin, M Muhammed, P Burress, E James, C Williams, R McMichael, D Driver, C Dillon, Ma Jones, D Bledsoe, M Barber, D Givens, J Wilkins, Jacksonville

So I have some pretty solid teams right now. We will see once the season starts. I think I'm going to join one more public league but not until the season gets closer.

No comments: