Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Truck #2

So I found out that the Salvation Army is not sending out an adjuster to look at my truck. Instead we have to send them 2 estimates an they will send a check for the lower of the 2 amounts. I also found out that the check will be made out to me instead of whoever is going to fix the truck. So now I can take my truck and get it done where ever I want, and I can also get my front end fix from an accident I had awhile back. I should even have money left over to keep for myself. Their insurance company is also going to pay for a rental car because it is going to take a few days to fix. It is amazing how God works in weird ways. I was really pissed off when this all first happened. But it ended up being a blessing in disguise. Now I get my whole truck fix and even get some money for myself. Not to pissed anymore.

No comments: